Requirements and Highlights
Requirements for entry into the program include:
- Prospective students are required to possess a High School Diploma, complete Application, conduct in-person interview and have at least 50 hours of Pilates experience in a group class or private setting.
- Prospective students are required to pass a written anatomy exam or participate in the Functional Anatomy Course prior to the start of the program.
- Comprehensive Training on Mat, Reformer, Trapeze Table, Wunda Chair and Ladder Barrel
- Access to Pilates in the Grove and Bodies by Pilates studios in Miami FL to take classes, fulfill observation hours and studio practice time
- Full Apprentice program offered at no extra cost
- Maximum class size of 12 participants